Senior JAVA Developer
Open Web Technology is a technology and strategy consulting firm. We help our clients leverage new technologies to reshape their business, invent new products or transform their organization.
With a large growth every year and now over 150 employees, we're a fast growing and highly connected team.
Beginning of 2016, we created together with Swisscom Entreprise the joint venture Swisscom Digital Technology SA. Operating under the Open Web Technology brand, it is our goal to become a leading provider of digital transformation consulting services for large companies in Switzerland in the Telecommunications, Banks, Insurances, Media, Healthcare and Consumer Goods industries. Learn more about us at https://www.openwt.com/
Open Web Technology has an immediate opening for a Senior Java Backend Developer in Geneva with 5 years of development experience.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Participate in the technical design of projects we make for our Clients
- Write efficient and reliable code, use best practices with our team
- Organize and participate code reviews, setup unit and integration tests
- Keep up to date with latest technology trends, maintain documentation of the deliverable
- At least 5 years of technical development experience with Java / Spring and related technologies
- Strong experience with web architecture including database design, REST service
- Experience in Continuous Integration, Continuous deployment (Jenkins, Bamboo) and DevOps culture
- Participate to Agile Project (Scrum, Kanban), knowing of HERMES, CMMi, PMBok, ALM
- Knowledge with Frontend development (Angular, React) or mobile development (Android, iOS) a plus
- Flexibility and motivation, capacity to travel at least in Switzerland
- Strong team spirit, transparent communication, and self-management
- Quest for constant learning (new technologies)
- Passion for Digital Technologies
- Ability to work for and in a team
- Autonomous worker, able to work independently
- Real passion for Digital
- Flexibility and motivation, quest for constant learning
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skill
Why join Open Web Technology?
From your first day, you will actively contribute to the digitalization of Switzerland by serving local and global companies.
From digital strategy to complex software engineering, you will help our clients reshape their business, invent new products and transform their organization using the latest technologies. You will take part in every step of our clients' digital journey and work for industries including finance, healthcare, telecommunication, media and many others.
More than the diverse projects you will be part of, becoming an Openwebber will make you feel valued, stimulated and encouraged in a passionate, focused and creative team.
Can we spark your interest? We look forward to receiving your application!