Senior Fullstack Developer
Open Web Technology is a technology and strategy consulting firm. We help our clients leverage new technologies to reshape their business, invent new products or transform their organization.
With a large growth every year and now over 150 employees, we're a fast growing and highly connected team.
Beginning of 2016, we created together with Swisscom Entreprise the joint venture Swisscom Digital Technology SA. Operating under the Open Web Technology brand, it is our goal to become a leading provider of digital transformation consulting services for large companies in Switzerland in the Telecommunications, Banks, Insurances, Media, Healthcare and Consumer Goods industries. Learn more about us at https://www.openwt.com/
To support our growth, Open Web Technology has an immediate opening for a Senior Fullstack Developer based in Geneva. As a Fullstack Developer, you will be working with our Project Managers, UI Developers, Designers and Backend Engineers to build excellent web application for large enterprise systems. Turning designs and client requirements into new fully functional web applications will be a central part of your job. You will craft project structures and communicating it to your team as well as ensuring the web application is running optimally at all times. Finally, you will write efficient and reliable code, setup unit integration tests and use standard methodologies with our team.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in web development
- Proven expertise in Java Frameworks like Spring or Play
- Excellent knowledge of Spring (core MVC) or Spring Boot
- Familiar with web application frameworks like ReactJS or AngularJS
- Knowledge in UX design and design concepts
- Knowhow of web UI frameworks like Bootstrap
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills
- Get to utilize the latest tech in production: Java 11, Spring Boot 2, Docker
- Fluent in French and English is a requirement
- Flexibility and motivation, quest for constant learning
- Strong team spirit, transparent communication and self-management
- Real passion for Digital
Additionally, our Project Development process follows the Scrum methodology.
Please note, a Swiss resident permit or a labor valid permit is required.
Why join Open Web Technology?
From your first day, you will actively contribute to the digitalization of Switzerland by serving local and global companies.
From digital strategy to complex software engineering, you will help our clients reshape their business, invent new products and transform their organization using the latest technologies. You will take part in every step of our clients' digital journey and work for industries including finance, healthcare, telecommunication, media and many others.
More than the diverse projects you will be part of, becoming an Openwebber will make you feel valued, stimulated and encouraged in a passionate, focused and creative team.
Can we spark your interest? We look forward to receiving your application!