Senior Digital Strategy Consultant / Project Manager
Open Web Technology is a technology and strategy consulting firm. We help our clients leverage new technologies to reshape their business, invent new products or transform their organization.
With a large growth every year and now over 150 employees, we're a fast growing and highly connected team.
Since January 2016, we are a brand of Swisscom Digital Technology SA, a joint venture established with Swisscom, whose goal is to become a leading provider of digital transformation consulting services for large companies in Switzerland in the Telecommunications, Banks, Insurances, Media, Healthcare and Consumer Goods industries.
Learn more about us at https://www.openwt.com/
Open Web Technology has an immediate opening for a Senior Digital Strategy Consultant/Project Manager, with at least 4 years of digital and project management experience within a company or for a well-respected consulting firm.
You will be responsible for managing, leading, organizing and coordinating resources to support the delivery of digital transformation to our clients. Our projects vary in scope and complexity and may include eCommerce systems, mobile platforms, web platforms, enterprise communication systems. The Project Manager/ Sr. Consultant mentors, coaches and guides teams designing and implementing digital products and services throughout the project life-cycle which includes strategy, innovation and technical design, development, quality assurance, production, launch, support and return on investment analysis (Design, Deliver, Fund).
The Project Manager/Sr. Consultant will be part of the Geneva or Lausanne/EPFL team.
Roles and responsibilities
Define, manage and deliver the customer’s digital strategy through concrete implementations :
- Ensure the customer digital strategy and principles, as well as the evolving business needs
- Mentors, coaches and guides delivery team (including 3rd parties) throughout the projects lifecycle
- Stays up to date on technology and market trends and promotes innovation
- Socializes important decisions and trends, acts as an evangelist
- Helps negotiate priorities and resolves conflicts among stakeholders
- Lead by example and inspire junior team members
The person we are looking to fulfil this position should have following skills:
- Master's degree in one of Europe’s major universities (EPFL, ETH, HEC, …)
- A Master degree in Technology and Engineering such as computer sciences or Mathematics preferred
- A Master in Business Administration would be a plus
- Fluency in 2 national languages (German or French) and English
- Previous experience in management consulting (min. 3-4 years) high desirable
- Practical experience in leading projects to deliver end-to-end complex systems
- Eager to learn and master new technologies
- Expertise balancing strategic and tactical requirements
- Strong creativity skills as well as presentation and written communication skills
- An inspiring leadership mentality
- Established interpersonal skills with ability to communicate at different levels within the organization
- Professional, stress resistant, flexible as well as dynamic, enthusiastic, motivated, proactive
- Mobile (potentially travels in Europe)
Why join Open Web Technology?
From your first day, you will actively contribute to the digitalization of Switzerland by serving local and global companies.
From digital strategy to complex software engineering, you will help our clients reshape their business, invent new products and transform their organization using the latest technologies. You will take part in every step of our clients' digital journey and work for industries including finance, healthcare, telecommunication, media and many others.
More than the diverse projects you will be part of, becoming an Openwebber will make you feel valued, stimulated and encouraged in a passionate, focused and creative team.
Can we spark your interest? We look forward to receiving your application!