Senior Digital Strategy Consultant / Project Manager
Open Web Technology is a technology and strategy consulting firm. We help our clients leverage new technologies to reshape their business, invent new products or transform their organization.
With a large growth every year and now over 150 employees, we're a fast growing and highly connected team.
Since January 2016, we are a brand of Swisscom Digital Technology SA, a joint venture established with Swisscom, whose goal is to become a leading provider of digital transformation consulting services for large companies in Switzerland in the Telecommunications, Banks, Insurances, Media, Healthcare and Consumer Goods industries.
Learn more about us at https://www.openwt.com/
Open Web Technology has an immediate opening for a Senior Digital Strategy Consultant/Project Manager, with 4-8 years of consulting experience, for our Customers located in Switzerland.
You will be responsible for leading, organizing and coordinating resources to support the delivery of digital transformation to our clients. Our projects vary in scope and complexity and may include eCommerce systems, mobile platforms, web platforms, enterprise communication systems. The Project Manager mentors, coaches and guides teams designing and implementing digital products and services throughout the project life-cycle which includes strategy, innovation and technical design, development, quality assurance, production, launch, support and return on investment analysis (Design, Deliver, Fund).
The Project Manager will be part of the Geneva or Lausanne team.
Roles and responsibilities
Defines, then deliver the customer’s digital strategy through concrete implementations :
- Ensure the customer digital strategy and principles, as well as the evolving business needs
- Mentors, coaches and guides delivery team (including 3rd parties) throughout the projects lifecycles.
- Stays up to date on technology and market trends and promotes innovation
- Socializes important decisions and trends, acts as an evangelist
- Helps negotiate priorities and resolves conflicts among stakeholders
A Master degree in Technology and Engineering such as computer sciences or Mathematics is required. A Master in Business Administration would be a plus.
The consultant we are looking to fulfil this position should have following skills :
- Master degree in one of Europe’s major universities (EPFL, ETH, HEC, …)
- Fluency in 2 national languages (German or French) and English
- Previous experience in management consulting (min. 4 years)
- Practical experience in leading projects to deliver end-to-end complex systems
- Eager to learn and master new technologies
- Expertise balancing strategic and tactical requirements
- Strong presentation and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate at different levels within the organization
- Stress resistant, flexible
- Dynamic, pushy, proactive
- Mobile (potentially travels in Europe)
Why work at Open Web Technology?
As a Senior Digital Strategy Consultant/Project Manager, you’ll be part of the Open Web Technology team from your very first day. You will find a young, supportive, collaborative, respectful, creative, visionary and high-tech environment that will guide you in developing the essential core skills to be relevant to clients. Your personal development will come from a combination of practical experience and formal training which will give you a foundation of tools and skills. But the most valuable learning happens through informal mentoring and guidance from your peers every single day, where supporting each other’s success becomes natural. Our team will help you grow and become a leader.