Digital Strategy Consultant
Open Web Technology is a technology and strategy consulting firm. We help our clients leverage new technologies to reshape their business, invent new products or transform their organization.
With a large growth every year and now over 150 employees, we're a fast growing and highly connected team.
Beginning of 2016, we created together with Swisscom Entreprise the joint venture Swisscom Digital Technology SA. Operating under the Open Web Technology brand, it is our goal to become a leading provider of digital transformation consulting services for large companies in Switzerland in the Telecommunications, Banks, Insurances, Media, Healthcare and Consumer Goods industries. Learn more about us at https://www.openwt.com/
Open Web Technology has an immediate opening for a young and dynamic consultant, with 0-2 years of experience, for his Customers located in Europe. The consultant will be part of the Geneva operations team.
The consultant analyzes client needs, elaborates the functional detailed analysis documentation and the digital strategy that will be designed for the Customer. In the delivery phase, he facilitates the communication between business and technical teams ensuring business requirements are well documented, understood and accurately implemented according to the defined digital strategy. The position requires a strong capability to understand known and new businesses with a strong focus on learning capabilities and skills development.
Roles and responsibilities
The consulant is responsible for gathering, understanding, challenging, and specifying the Customer requirements from the business teams. He is responsible for following activities:
- Gather, understand and challenge functional requirements.
- Specify and summarize functional requirements for validation process.
- Design and maintain business processes.
- Document detailed analysis to elaborate the technical implementation.
- Work closely with users and understand their business and needs.
University level education required in Technology and Engineering of Computer and Communication Sciences.
The consultant we are looking to fulfill this position must have the following skills:
- Mother tongue in either French or German. Fluent in French, English and preferably also in German.
- Bachelor and Master degree obtained in a “Group A” Engineering school.
The consultant we are looking to fulfill this position should have following skills:
- Understanding of German needed.
- Strong learning interest and capabilities.
- Ability to write detailed documentation.
- Stress resistant, flexible.
- Dynamic, pushy, proactive.
- Mobile (mainly travels in Switzerland).
Applicants must be Swiss resident or have a valid permit for Switzerland.
Why work at Open Web Technology?
As a Digital Strategy Consultant, you’ll be part of the Open Web Technology team from your very first day. You will find a young, supportive, collaborative, respectful, creative, visionary and high-tech environment that will guide you in developing the essential core skills to be relevant to clients. Your personal development will come from a combination of practical experience and formal training which will give you a foundation of tools and skills. But the most valuable learning happens through informal mentoring and guidance from your peers every single day, where supporting each other’s success becomes natural. Our team will help you grow and become a leader.